
If you are looking for a variety of dessert items all in one restaurant I would recommend going to Rita’s Italian Ice. Rita’s has frozen custard, gelati, italian ice, and much more. Rita’s is always something that will hit the spot! Whether you are looking for more of a light afternoon snack or a filling after dinner dessert Rita’s is perfect for both. The times I have been to Rita’s they have good service and I have never complained about the quality of their food. Rita’s is open every day of the week and they have a cool birthday club you can join to get free Rita’s and coupons for your next visit. They also have a catering service, I mean who wouldn’t want Rita’s at their birthday party? If you still have not tried Rita’s I would recommend going out and getting it as a snack or dessert. If you have no idea what to get, chocolate custard with sprinkles is always delicious! I have only been to the Rita’s up here in Tallahassee once or twice but I used to go to one back home where I am from. It was right by Clearwater Beach and was always to perfect treat are spending the day in the sun. I cannot wait to go to Rita’s over the summer after the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment