
Have you had a long week of intense school work and want to go somewhere to relax with your friends? Aladdin’s Sheesha Cafe is the perfect place. Aladdin’s is a hookah bar over by the Tallahassee Mall. It has the most relaxing atmosphere and the interior design is amazing! I am obsessed with the herbal tea, it is so delicious and helps you to relax as well. There are over one hundred flavors of hookah to choose from and all of the kinds I have tried so far are really good. Aladdin’s is the perfect place to hangout and relax with your friends because the music and decor are fun and enchanting. If you don’t like hookah I would honestly recommend going with your friends and just trying the tea because it is so good. There are always special deals with hookah and tea and the prices are not that bad compared to other places. Aladdin’s Sheesha Cafe is definitely a spot in Tallahassee that is unique and very memorable.
I've heard of this place and wondered what it was like. I'm glad to now know! I love tea as well so I will have to check out this place. It sounds very relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI love Aladdin's! It's such a cool atmosphere and I houka and tea is like the best combo when you're trying to do HW. I like the Mango bubble tea at Aladdin's and the special honey tea at Cafe Sheesha. We should for sure go some time! :]
ReplyDelete