Sunday, April 18, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice cream!


If you want to go all out and indulge on some of the most filling ice cream ever, head over to cold stone! Most people have heard about cold stone because it is a pretty big chain but it is my absolute favorite place to get ice cream. At cold stone they have lots of different flavors to choose from, my favorite is double dark chocolate, and all of their ice cream is made homemade in the store. My favorite part about cold stone is you can make your very own creation by using the many toppings they offer. Cold stone has so many different toppings and the best part is when they mix your ice cream and toppings together on a marble slab and it is blended into perfection. If you have a hard time deciding what you want in your ice cream they also offer a large list of creations that include the toppings listed such as “Birthday Cake Remix” or “Berry Berry Berry Good”. Be careful though because as soon as you start looking at the beautiful pictures of the ice cream creations your eyes will be bigger than your stomach. This ice cream is filling and I think a “like it” size is just enough for a sweet treat to make your day so much better.

1 comment:

  1. I love cold stones!! I love having ice cream. I have some back at home and I would always used to get it. I like how they mix in the toppings into the ice cream so it's not all on the top. They also have really good ice cream cakes. The ice cream is really filling but it's really good.

    ReplyDelete