
I am dying to go to this little bakery called Lucy & Leo’s Cupcakery. I have heard only excellent things about it. Lucy and Leo are actually the names of two dogs who were adopted from the Leon County Humane Society by their owners. If you didn’t get it from the title, at Cupcakery they only serve cupcakes, but there is a large variety of delicious choices. Each day of the week they have nine different “daily flavors” to choose from with different frosting. The prices range from $.75 for the mini size and $2.25 for the standard size but I have heard that they are well worth it. Cupcakery sounds like the perfect place to go for dessert after having a light dinner. I think cupcakes are one of the best desserts ever because who wouldn’t want a little mini cake of their own? The interior decor of Cupcakery is also set up in a relaxing fun atmosphere as I have been told and there is artwork displayed for viewing as well! I really want to get to Cupcakery for a treat right before the semester is over. If you have heard any good or bad comments about Cupcakery let me know :)
OMG this place seems legit! I usually hate cupcakes, but I will definitely have to try this place out! And it's got such a cute name and cheap prices? There's no reason for anyone to NOT go here!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE cupcakes! I love trying all different flavors of cupcakes. I will definitely have to check out this place! And, the prices are reasonable as well!
ReplyDeleteThese sound amazing. I will have to go here and try it. This is a place that fits the college budget. I like the picture of them as well.
ReplyDelete